So I caught Eragon today and besides the usual hoo-ha about fire-breathing dragons and (quite) exciting fighting scenes, I would actually recommend to watch it only on ONE basis:
And that's my new girlfriend, sienna guillory. SEXY BOH.
But on the other hand, eragon can't act and he has distracting (ugly) lips, according to adel.
But, oh happy day! Shopping, 3degrees, night market, nandos and a pretty alright movie sure brings the festive mood back just nicely. And yes, the shopper is back with a vengeance!
Overheard during Eragon: "Wah her armour got neh neh one."
And I know I've always wanted a wombat and a lop-earred rabbit, but will someone please buy me a dragon for christmas?! Wombats and rabbits very out of season and orbit now.
Hahaha I think it's very shiok to use the word orbit. Orbit orbit orbit.
Hurhurhur.
Quote of the Day: "Oh my god... she is really THE ONE for you lahhhhhhhhh."
Lim bei tau tia, boh wei gong. And horrrr, I think I'm the world's most fickle minded being.
One more thing: BYE BYE ASHLEY BONG THE FAT BUDDHA! See you in kuching, okay? ;) MUAHHH!!! I'm gonna miss your disgusting and annoying ways you stupid boy. Till we meet again! ---
Now, if I told you you were beautiful, would you date me on the regular?
If you would, you are one shallow person man. Hahahaha.
I AM BURSTING WITH LOVE FOR THE WORLD TODAY!! COME COME, I SHARE SHARE! :)
Shopping later and night market tonight! Let's go to the beach/pool/gym soon; apparently somebody is fat now and needs to exercise.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home